Listen Here: The-Old-Gold-Trail-Central-Otago2.mp3
Come and join us in comfort on an adventure like no other, the old gold trail where you take in the rich historic exploits.
We enter a private station (a large New Zealand high country farm) to tackle some rugged four wheel drive farm tracks, climbing the mountain side to take in amazing views of beautiful plateau overlooking Lake Dunstan!
The trip covers New Zealand farming in the earlier days of New Zealand farming. Listen to the stories and interaction with early settlers a hundred years ago, a hard life in the past.
A walk through Old Cromwell Town, themed GPS headsets bring the town back to life.
- Driver commentary
- Multilingual* GPS themed commentary with individual headsets
- 100 year old working farm station visit
- Drive through beautiful Central Otago wine region
- Kawarau Gorge scenic drive
- Historic walk through Old Cromwell Town
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Musterers morning tea, coffee with cream and scones
- Multilingual = English, Spanish & Mandarin
Departs 8am, returns 12.15pmBook Now